Chips on a stick - a great snack for all occasions. Just imagine: fragrant potatoes, crispy, sprinkled with salt, spices and garlic, and even on a skewer. How delicious it is! For children, such a treat for both cheeks will gobble up! Try it, because cooking is simple. “I love to cook” recommends!
- sticks, they are skewers;
- garlic, you can take ground or a pair of cloves chopped with a knife;
- cooking oil for frying.
Potato chips on a stick. Step by step recipe
- Wash the potatoes thoroughly with a metal scraper and cut very thinly into circles. I have a shredder, so I use it, whoever does not, you can just use a knife.
- String the potatoes on a skewer.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large and deep pan or container (so that the skewers and potatoes are completely immersed there).
- Dip the skewers with potatoes into the hot oil. Turn the potatoes over with a slotted spoon or tongs to fry on all sides.
- On a paper towel, sprinkle a thin layer of paprika, a layer of salt and a layer of garlic. Who loves what. And roll each skewer with potatoes along these paths.
Everything! Ready for our chopsticks on sticks. Serve mayonnaise, ketchup and call your friends!
Enjoy your meal! Cook with “I love to cook”: everything is delicious here!