I propose today to cook a delicious dish of beef meat. Classic English roast beef is a great option for serving on the table as a part of cold cuts, perfect in tartans and as an ingredient in more complex dishes. Beef prepared in this way is incredibly tasty and has many useful properties. Before we start cooking, let's talk about choosing meat. The first piece of calf caught will not suit us, the right meat is the key to success. For the preparation of roast beef, marble meat is suitable for us. Grab a kilo and go get yummy. On the way, grab mustard, from it we will prepare a special sauce, which is the best suited to our meat.
- 1 kilogram of beef meat;
- 7 peas of a mixture of peppers;
- 1 teaspoon of rosemary;
- 1 teaspoon mixture of provence herbs;
- 1 tablespoon. salts;
- 3 tablespoon of vegetable oil;
Classic english roast beef. Step by step recipe
- Mix a mixture of peppers and herbs in a mortar, mix with salt and vegetable oil.
- With the resulting marinade, we rub the washed and dried meat, pull over the culinary thread.
- Put the prepared meat in a baking dish and set off to cook in a preheated oven to 250 degrees for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, reduce the temperature in the oven and 180 degrees and bake the meat for another 30 minutes.
- 5 teaspoons of dry mustard;
- 5 teaspoons of capers;
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- 5 tablespoons of lemon juice;
- ground black pepper to taste.
Mustard Sauce. Step by step recipe
- We mix mustard and capers, combine with lemon juice and vegetable oil.
- Season the mixture with pepper to taste and mix well.
- Serve to the finished meat.
Before serving, determine the sauce in a special bowl, and the meat, slightly cooled, free from the thread. Delicate flavorful meat seasoned with spicy sauce, you will like. Its incredibly soft consistency and high palatability are all appreciated. Believe me, this dish is so beloved in England that it was rewarded with chanting in ballads and even writing plot paintings. Russian poets also respected this meat, several lines of "Eugene Onegin" told us about this delicacy. Now you have a hand in high art. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try making Tatar beef steak and pickled meat in the oven.