Delicious corn pancakes with rye flour I suggest baking on Maslenitsa for those who want a tasty meal and at the same time maintain their shape. Pancakes are not very thick and not very thin (all in moderation), with a pleasant honey taste and a touch of corn, a beautiful cream color. Unusual recipe, but my homework was delighted. Interesting? I propose to cook diet corn pancakes on the water with me.
- cornmeal - 1 cup;
- rye flour - 0.5 cups;
- warm water - 1.5 cups;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- dry yeast - 1 teaspoon;
- honey - 1 tablespoon;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon;
- melted butter - 2 tablespoons.
Corn pancakes with rye flour. Step by step recipe
- Pour water into a deep dish, add dry yeast, honey and stir until completely dissolved.
- We beat in the eggs, pour the melted butter, salt.
- We begin to gradually intervene in rye and corn flour (the pancake dough should not be very thick: like thin pancakes).
- Leave the dough warm for 30 minutes to activate the yeast (the dough should not rise).
- We bake in a hot, greased frying pan, over medium heat.
- We turn them over very carefully: due to the presence of cornmeal in the dough, pancakes have an increased density and brittleness.
We serve pancakes made of cornmeal hot: from the oven to the table, swords are about them. They are very tasty so far with heat and heat: especially with sweet fillings or sweet sauce, with jam or sour cream. If (and suddenly?) The pancakes remain, pour them with sour cream and stir in the microwave - gourmets will be delighted. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And pay attention to the preparation of custard pancakes and the recipe for thin pancakes in milk without eggs.