This delicious cottage cheese casserole is made from two types of cottage cheese and absolutely without flour. The texture is delicate, the aroma is simply unspeakable. This recipe for cottage cheese casseroles will appeal to everyone, without exception, especially children. All the little junkies eat her on both cheeks.
- goat cottage cheese - 200 grams;
- regular cottage cheese - 200 grams;
- egg - 2 pieces;
- semolina - 100 grams;
- goat milk (or cow) - 100 milliliters;
- sugar - 150 grams;
- sour cream;
- raisins and vanilla to taste.
For decoration, any berries are suitable.
Cottage cheese casserole. Step by step recipe
- Separate the whites from the yolks, add sugar to them and beat to a lush consistency.
- Pour the semolina with milk, mix. The density of the mass will turn out as sour cream.
- Add the yolks, sugar, sour cream to the mass from the semolina and whisk everything with a blender. Then add the raisins and mix.
- Then carefully enter the proteins, and mix them gently as well.
- Grease the baking dish with butter, and put the whole mixture there.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C and send the cottage cheese casserole for 30-40 minutes.
Serve the cottage cheese casserole by decorating it with berries or fruits to your liking.
Enjoy your meal! Cook with Delicious! And pay attention to the recipes for making gentle cottage cheese casseroles and cottage cheese casseroles from childhood.