In the old days, country-style potatoes were cooked in homemade sour cream in a Russian oven, but we were more fortunate: with a slow cooker it is much easier and faster to get a fragrant dish. There are a lot of recipes for potatoes in a village, their ease of preparation, an affordable set of products and the rich aroma of the finished dish combine. Country-style potatoes in sour cream are a universal dish that you can feed your family and offer guests.
- 1300 grams of young potatoes;
- 300 grams of thick village sour cream;
- 100 milliliters of water;
- head of garlic;
- parsley or dill greens (for serving);
Potato country style in homemade sour cream. Step by step recipe
- Wash young potatoes, remove the skin, cut into arbitrary, not too large pieces.
- The head of garlic is divided into cloves, peeled, chopped into medium pieces.
- We send potatoes and chopped garlic to the multicooker bowl.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the vegetables with sour cream and water. Mix. Close the lid.
- Tip. If it is not possible to purchase village sour cream, it can be replaced with a mixture of sour cream and butter. We buy in the store 200 grams of sour cream of the highest fat content, mix it with 100 grams of butter.
- We select the "Extinguishing" mode in the multicooker. In time - one hour.
We lay out a tasty and fragrant dish in portioned plates, sprinkle with chopped parsley or dill. The most difficult thing in cooking potatoes in a rustic way is to wait until the multicooker turns off - the aromas throughout the house are just crazy. You can see a lot of recipes for potato dishes on our site "Very tasty."