This chicken casserole with mushrooms and cheese, cooked in an oven with a crispy crust, which hides a juicy and tender filling, is incredibly tasty! This is not just an everyday casserole, such a chicken casserole can be served on the festive table - everyone will like it, I guarantee you that.
- chicken fillet - 500 grams;
- tomatoes - 2 pieces;
- hard cheese - 150 grams;
- sour cream 20% fat - 200 grams;
- champignons - 300 grams;
- olive oil - 1 tablespoon;
- salt to taste.
Crispy Chicken Casserole. Step by step recipe
- Wash the chicken fillet, cut into strips or cubes, salt with pepper and put in a baking dish, which is previously greased with oil.
- On top of the chicken are sliced tomatoes.
- Cut mushrooms into thin slices and put on top of tomatoes.
- Grate the cheese on a fine grater. Add sour cream and mix.
- Cover the chicken and mushrooms with a cheese and sour cream mixture, put in the oven, heated to 200 ° C, for 30-35 minutes.
The delicious aroma of chicken casserole will fill your home! We are waiting for half an hour, and a delicious chicken fillet casserole is already on your table. This recipe is sure to become one of your favorites as soon as you cut the first piece. The taste is simply unforgettable!
Enjoy your meal! Cook with “I love to cook”, everything is delicious with us! And be sure to try the eggplant chicken casserole and broccoli and chicken breast casserole.