The problem, I think, of every mother is to feed her baby with wholesome food. Cottage cheese is simply necessary for a child’s, growing organism, but almost all small slugs flatly refuse to eat this useful product. Cottage cheese with sugar has never been in authority. Then we suggest you cook a cottage cheese casserole with a banana and, believe me, such a dessert your children will eat with pleasure.
- cottage cheese - 500 grams;
- milk - 100 milliliters;
- butter - 20 grams;
- flour - 50 grams;
- sugar - 50 grams;
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- bananas - 3 pieces.
Cottage cheese casserole with banana. Step by step recipe
- Mix eggs with cottage cheese, add milk, flour and sugar.
- Mix well so that the mixture is free of lumps.
- Peel and cut the bananas in circles or dice.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well. Sprinkle with chopped bananas on top.
- Set the oven 180 degrees, grease the mold with butter and put the finished mixture into it. Bake for up to 40 minutes. Watch for readiness.
It's just that you can cook super tasty dish from ordinary cottage cheese. Bon appetit from “I like to cook”! And be sure to try a delicious cottage cheese casserole of 3 ingredients and a banana-cottage cheese casserole.