Since cottage cheese Easter without baking is the main dish on the Easter table, along with Easter cakes and cakes, it should look decent))) A delicate and incredibly tasty cottage cheese dessert will nourish you and will decorate the festive table perfectly. The stunning vanilla aroma of Easter will conquer everyone, and nuts will add sweetness to the spicy notes. We bring to your attention the simplest recipe for a very delicious curd Easter.
- dried fruits, nuts - 200 grams;
- one kilogram of fresh cottage cheese;
- sour cream - 100 grams;
- 200 grams of butter;
- one glass of sugar;
- vanilla sugar - 1 sachet;
- cocoa - 0.5 teaspoon.
Curd Easter without baking. Step by step recipe
- For cottage cheese Easter, rub the fat cottage cheese through a sieve (and this should not be neglected, because it is very important that there are no lumps in the cottage cheese).
- Softened butter is added to the mashed cottage cheese and mix well until smooth.
- Then add 100 grams of sour cream to the curd mass and mix again.
- Now add a glass of sugar, vanilla sugar and again the whole mass is thoroughly mixed. Curd is ready for Easter.
- From the whole curd mass we separate the third part of the curd and shift it into a separate container.
- Soak dried fruits in hot water for 20 minutes.
- Pour prepared dried fruits into the third part of the cottage cheese and mix.
- Then add half a teaspoon of cocoa to the mass with dried fruits and mix.
When all the ingredients have been prepared, we proceed to the formation of the most delicious curd Easter.
- We install a special mold for Easter on a flat plate and cover the middle of the form with gauze.
There are many forms for curd Easter, but I use a plastic mold in the form of a pasochnitsa. Such molds are available for sale, and the curd Easter made in such a mold looks amazing: just like in the photo.
- In the prepared form with gauze, we spread the white curd mass with the first layer and evenly level it.
- The second layer is formed from a dark curd mass. And so we alternate all layers, the last layer is white mass.
- We close the top of Easter with gauze. We set the oppression (I have a flat plate) and send it to the refrigerator for 10-12 hours.
- After this time, we turn the form on a flat plate and remove it from the curd treat.
- At will, decorate the ready-made curd Easter cake with sprinkles.
Seductively appetizing curd Easter is pleasant to surprise you with its taste. Easter from cottage cheese is simple and easy to prepare.
Prepare a festive Easter with “I love to cook” and you will get a lot of pleasant impressions)))