In one magazine I saw an article “How to Make Delicious Cheesecakes from Cottage Cheese,” and set about cooking, just at home there was cottage cheese. Cheesecakes with cottage cheese turned out to be lush, light and very tasty, and cinnamon with raisins gave a magical taste, you simply can’t tear yourself away from them! Try it, you won’t regret it!
- cottage cheese - 150 grams;
- one egg;
- flour - two tablespoons;
- one tablespoon of sugar (I like sweet, because I added about 2-3 tablespoons);
- a pinch of salt;
- cinnamon (to taste, optional);
Lush cheesecakes. Step by step recipe
- We take cottage cheese and an iron crush and knead it in a deep plate.
- We add the egg, sugar (I put about 2-3 tablespoons) and salt (just remember, this is an obligatory component) to the cottage cheese and knead it all with a flea crush.
- Then we add cinnamon with flour and mix the whole mass.
- We spread the cooked dough on a table where the sifted flour is already lying, and knead with raisins (I washed and dried the raisins in the dough before use, do not soak it - it will work when it is in the pan).
- From the dough we make a sausage and cut it with a dry knife into even parts (due to the fact that we cut the dough in the form of a sausage with a knife, we don’t need to sculpt it with our hands, and we will get the same cheesecakes).
- In a hot frying pan with butter, put the cottage cheese pancakes and fry over medium heat, see that they are fried until golden brown, and only then turn it over.
- We spread them on a napkin so that the glass is excess oil.
- Tasty cheesecakes ready.
Cheesecakes are best served with a cup of hot lemon or mint tea. Enjoy your meal! And so that you do not have doubts about the preparation of cheesecakes, watch the video recipe! "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And next time try to cook quick cheesecakes or cheesecakes according to a special recipe in the oven.