I want to share the recipe for a great pancake with custard. Children simply adore him, and adults eat with great pleasure. And I love to cook it, because I like to give joy and pleasure to my guests.
- flour - 1 cup;
- sugar - 3 tablespoons;
- milk - 1.5 - 2 glasses;
- sunflower oil - 10 grams;
- egg - 3 pieces;
- salt is a pinch.
- milk - 500 milliliters;
- sugar - 0.5 cups;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- flour - 2 tablespoons;
- vanilla sugar - 1 sachet;
- butter - 50 grams;
- cream (optional), fruit for decoration.
Pancake cake with custard. Step by step recipe
- Prepare the cream: grind the eggs with half the sugar, mix with flour until smooth. We bring the milk with the second part of sugar and vanilla to a boil and put it in a thin stream into the egg mass, stirring quickly. We put on a slow fire and, constantly stirring, bring to readiness. Before turning off, add oil. Leave to cool.
- We prepare the dough for pancakes: beat the sugar with eggs, a pinch of salt, add a little milk, add flour, pour in vegetable oil, add milk a little, bringing the desired consistency. The whole process is accompanied by thorough mixing to avoid the formation of lumps.
- Bake thin pancakes.
- Beat the cooled cream with a blender.
- Put the pancake on the dish, greasing with custard, cover with the next one, and so, until the cake is completely ready, you can also add fruit between the layers.
- Above the pancake cake, generously grease with custard or whipped cream. We put in the refrigerator for a couple of hours to soak.
- Before serving, decorate with fruits, berries and what your imagination is rich in.
Our delicious masterpiece is ready! The pancake cake is very tender, airy, custard is not sugary. Eating it is a pleasure! And it looks like how delicious it is, and I want to put it on the festive table! Cook with us on Very Delicious! Enjoy your meal! And be sure to try the amazing chocolate pancake sweets and diet pancake cake.