Who in our time does not like cutlets ?! Internet resources are just littered with a variety of cooking recipes. But the cutlets with garlic carrots are nowhere to be found! Funky cutlets will not leave indifferent either a child or an adult! They are prepared simply and with taste!
- minced chicken - ½ kilogram;
- potatoes (medium) - 1 piece;
- bread - 1 slice;
- milk - 1 cup;
- onions (medium) - 1 piece;
- carrots (large) - 1 piece;
- vegetable oil - 1 cup;
- mayonnaise - 100-150 grams;
- garlic - 2-3 cloves;
- Maggie bouillon cube - 1 piece;
- salt, pepper - to taste.
Cutlets with garlic and carrots. Step by step recipe
- Soak the bread in milk. You can take the bread to your taste, but preferably white. Black will acidify. The fat content of milk also does not matter.
- We clean the potatoes and three on a fine grater. Let stand to stand out juice. It will need to be drained before using potatoes.
- Cut the onion into small cubes.
- Three carrots are also on a fine grater, like potatoes. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Stuffing can be bought ready-made or made by yourself. If you bought ready-made and also frozen, let it thaw. Then put it in a fine sieve so that the glass is excess liquid. Only then use. Otherwise, the stuffing will turn out to be too liquid.
- Mix the minced meat, onions, potatoes, bread, which previously squeezed. Season with a Maggi cube to taste. Mix well again.
- We form small thin cutlets and fry them on two sides in vegetable oil. We spread the finished patties on a paper towel or napkins, so that the excess oil is glass.
- Now let's take a carrot. Squeeze out the extra juice.
- Grind the garlic in a garlic press and mix with mayonnaise.
- Season the carrots with mayonnaise. Let’s stand for a while.
- We turn on the oven in advance and heat it to 180 degrees.
- We place the patties on a baking sheet greased with vegetable oil or lined with parchment paper for baking, which also needs to be greased with oil. Otherwise, the cutlets will burn.
- On top of the patties, spread our garlic carrot in a thin layer.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 5-10 minutes.
Cutlets with garlic carrots are ready and they can be served with any side dish. Due to the simplicity of the recipe, you can easily cook them in a hurry and surprise relatives and friends! "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! We also recommend that you pay attention to the recipe for delicious onion cutlets and potato cutlets with cottage cheese.