A very easy to prepare, but extremely tasty omelet came to us from France. The famous Frenchwoman by the name of Pulyar often cooked this dish for visitors to her own hotel. They loved the dish so much that the guests began to distribute its recipe all over the world. Of course, you and all your household will appreciate it, and even a beginner in cooking can cook this unusual omelet!
- Eggs - 4 pieces;
- Milk - 250 milliliters;
- A pinch of salt;
- Greens - for decoration.
Very tasty and healthy French omelet. Step by step recipe
- Separate the whites from the yolks. Add a pinch of salt to the proteins and beat with a mixer until a thick, dense foam is formed. Important! Salt must be added before whipping the proteins, as this will make the process faster and better.
- Salt the yolks, whisk a little with a fork or whisk. Stirring, gradually pour milk into it.
- Heat the pan. No oil is added! Pour the yolks there and evenly distribute with a spoon over the pan.
- When the yolks are slightly set, add whipped proteins on top, distributing them on the surface of the yolks. Do not mix. We make fire slow.
- After 7-8 minutes, we check the readiness. In order to understand whether the omelet is ready or not, touch it on top with a clean finger. If he did not stick to his hand and spring a little, then the omelet is ready!
- Gently spread the omelet on a plate, folding it with the protein side inward. Decorate on top with any greens to your taste and mood.
French omelet will not take much time in the morning, but will make your breakfast aristocratic. In addition, it is the most useful and ideal for a first meal, as it contains 99 calories per 100 grams. Cook a delicious and healthy omelet in French, and recharge your batteries with energy and joy for the whole day!