The spontaneous desire to cook delicious kebabs poses the question: how to cook marinade deliciously? Delicious and quick kebab with honey and mustard - a recipe repeatedly tested! Marinade made from aromatic honey and spicy mustard gives the meat a divine taste. Seductively appetizing, ruddy, juicy, incredibly tasty barbecue will appeal to everyone. An unusual combination of ingredients for marinade provides a unique and unforgettable taste of pork skewers. A piquant slice of such a barbecue just melts in your mouth, and the heady aroma drives you crazy. Do not believe? Let's cook together - and you will see for yourself!
- pork - 1.5 kilograms;
- honey - 1 tablespoon;
- mustard - 1 dessert spoon;
- onions - 0.5 kilograms;
- seasoning for barbecue.
Tasty and fast kebab with honey and mustard. Step by step recipe
- For cooking incredibly tasty, tempting appetizing kebabs, we will use pork (for kebabs according to this recipe, you can use any meat that you have or that you want).
- It is very good to cook kebabs with fresh meat, not frozen. During freezing, meat loses its taste and juiciness. And for a delicious barbecue, juiciness is a very important criterion.
- Shashlik meat is thoroughly washed and we cut off the hymen (if necessary).
- To the extent that we cook kebab on a wire rack, we cut the meat not in cubes, but in small pieces so that each piece of meat fits well on the barbecue and evenly fries
- Peel the onions from the husks, wash them and cut them into half rings (if you cook kebabs on skewers, you can cut them into rings).
- In order to marinate the meat for barbecue, we need deep dishes (in my case, this is a deep bowl).
- We send the pork to the prepared container, knead the onion chopped in half rings (rings) and mix everything well. Shish kebab very “loves” onions, so there should be a lot of onions.
- Marinade for pork barbecue is no less important than good meat. Different recipes use a variety of pork marinades. Below is the fastest and most delicious pork barbecue marinade recipe: based on honey and mustard.
- In a separate container we combine mustard and one tablespoon of honey (you can take a little more honey, it all depends on the amount of meat), and mix everything well until smooth.
- Add the seasoning for the kebab to the mustard mixture: and again everything is thoroughly mixed. If you do not want to use seasoning for barbecue, you can take your favorite seasonings, which you and your family like.
- Add the meat and onion to taste and mix thoroughly (you need to mix very well so that the salt is evenly distributed over the entire amount of meat).
- We send the amazingly delicious marinade to the meat and onion container and mix everything well again (so that each piece of meat is in the marinade, I mix the meat with my hands).
- We leave the pork to marinate for one hour, under oppression.
- After this time, we spread the spicy meat with onions in the marinade on the barbecue.
- To make the barbecue juicy, we first place the meat rack on the grill with a small fire and bake pork on both sides a little (this way the aromatic and tender crust forms on the barbecue, and the juiciness and fat remain inside the barbecue).
- When the barbecue on both sides is baked a little, we extinguish the fire with water and continue to cook the barbecue until cooked (the barbecue should be soft and golden).
Divinely fragrant, moderately sharp, incredibly tasty kebab made from pork, just melts in your mouth. Marinade based on mustard and honey can be used for any meat. Honey marinade makes meat incredibly soft. Properly pickled meat will give you an unforgettably tasty kebab. Following our step-by-step recipe, even beginners in cooking can cook kebabs. “Very tasty” wishes you a pleasant appetite and a good time with friends and relatives.