A simple dish that can be quickly prepared for lunch or dinner: delicious baked meatballs in a creamy sauce. Meatballs with potatoes are tender, soft, with a delicious crust. Oven meatballs are a dish for all occasions: both adults and children love it. Fragrant meat balls are obtained with a golden brown crust - indescribable charm. Quite simple to prepare a dish even for a novice hostess: can we start?
- 500 grams of minced meat;
- one onion head;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- raw potatoes - one piece;
- salt - one teaspoon;
- 0.5 teaspoon dried basil;
- spices to taste;
For the sauce:
- 300 milliliters of cream;
- 1 tablespoon flour;
- 50 grams of hard cheese.
Delicious baked meatballs in a creamy sauce. Step by step recipe
- Grind the peeled onions and garlic in a blender.
- Grated peeled potatoes.
- Put the minced meat in a deep bowl (I have beef minced meat). Salt by prescription.
- We send grated potatoes, chopped onions and garlic into a bowl with minced meat, sprinkle with spices to taste. Stuffing is well mixed and beat off.
- We make minced balls (we take one tablespoon of minced meat and form a ball with our hands). Roll them well in flour and spread on a baking sheet.
- Cooking the sauce. Put a tablespoon of flour in a glass, add a little cream and mix thoroughly with a spoon. Then add the remaining cream, mix. Pour the resulting meatball mixture.
- Tip. For cooking, I use cream made by myself. You can watch the recipe for cream of any fat content on my channel and on the site “Very tasty”.
- Sprinkle the meatballs in the sauce with grated cheese.
- We put a baking sheet with meatballs in the oven, preheated to 220 degrees. Bake for 30-35 minutes. As the cheese turns red, the dish is ready.
Serve the meatballs in a creamy sauce, sprinkled with herbs. As a side dish to the baked meatballs, you can serve anything you want (to your taste): stewed vegetables, potatoes, rice, buckwheat or pasta. See recipes for delicious side dishes on my channel and on the site “Delicious.”