I offer one of a million - the most delicious recipe for cutlets from cabbage. Here is the side dish and the main course. Tender cabbage cutlets are an excellent option for replacing meat cutlets in the post-holiday period: both the body is unloaded and the kilograms fight. We have already been told so much about the benefits of cabbage since childhood that it is simply pointless to repeat, everyone understands that these cutlets are immensely useful. It's time to start cooking.
- ¼ heads of white cabbage;
- 1 onion;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 bunch of greenery;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 1 egg
- 50 grams of whole grain flour or semolina.
Tasty cabbage cutlets. Step by step recipe
- Rub the carrots on a fine grater and simmer in a non-stick pan with the addition of a small amount of water.
- Shred the onion and cabbage, finely chop the greens and garlic, mix with beaten egg, stewed carrots and flour.
- Knead the minced meat from the resulting mixture and form the patties. Roll in the remains of flour or semolina and send to a preheated oven to 200 degrees. Can be fried in a dry non-stick pan.
- We put it on a dish and serve it warm.
So we got wonderful cutlets from cabbage. The recipe is really the best in the world because it is fast, simple and tasty. "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the delicious mushroom cutlets and cabbage cutlets "Satisfied husband."