Tasty pancakes with cottage cheese is one of the popular dishes of Ukrainian national cuisine. The Ukrainian feast was never complete without them. Typically, cantaloupes were served in front of a dessert: for example, in front of a fruit jelly. Even after many fish and meat plates, guests could not refuse a tender and melted pancake in my mouth. This recipe was passed on to me from my grandmother, and she recognized it from her mother. Today I will reveal to you all the secrets of how to prepare the pilgrims, so as not to leave a single guest indifferent.
- 4 fresh eggs;
- 1-2 tablespoons of sugar;
- half a liter of milk (500 milliliters);
- 170 grams of flour;
- 300 grams of cottage cheese;
- 1 teaspoon of vanillin;
- 2-3 teaspoons of sour cream.
Sorcerers with cottage cheese. Step by step recipe
It’s easy to make great stuffed pancakes (clovers). By following these steps, you can create delicious pancakes with cottage cheese
- We take the working capacity and break the eggs into it.
- Beat eggs with a whisk: until a uniform consistency is formed. It is not recommended to use a mixer, as it forms a high foam. For our pilgrims in milk, you only need to mix the yolk and protein.
- Pour sugar, vanilla and a pinch of salt into a bowl.
- For this recipe for pancakes with cottage cheese, we need half a liter of liquid. The ingredients indicate 500 milliliters of milk. Personally, I dilute it with water: 350 milliliters of milk and 150 milliliters of water at room temperature - this way the cloaks turn out to be more delicious.
- Add the liquid to the egg mixture.
- Mix everything thoroughly with a whisk.
- Now add the flour and mix all the products until the dough has a uniform color.
- We set the dough aside so that it is a little insisted: for about 2-3 hours.
- After time, mix our dough well. We take vegetable oil and add about half a ladle. Mix the butter with pancake mass.
- We put the pan on low heat. We drip a couple of drops of vegetable oil, take a paper towel and spread it on the surface. We do this only for the first pancake - after that we no longer add oil.
- We collect the dough into the ladle and pour it onto the surface of the pan, distributing it evenly over it. If there is a residue, then we merge it into our pancake mass.
- We are waiting for a couple of minutes and with a wooden spatula slightly push the edges of the pancake. Raise the base slightly, and turn the pancake over with a spatula or with your hands: whatever is more convenient for anyone.
- Fry as many pancakes as we have enough dough.
We prepare the filling for pancakes with cottage cheese and sour cream.
It is very simple to prepare pancakes stuffed with cottage cheese: we have already fried the leafstones, now we will proceed to the filling.
- Take the cottage cheese and knead it with a fork in a working container: we need to chop it as much as possible.
- Add sour cream to make the filling more juicy.
- Pour a bag of vanilla sugar or vanillin. We also send sugar here: its quantity depends on your taste preferences.
- Thoroughly mix all the ingredients for delicious clinging. Put the mass in the refrigerator: for about 10 minutes.
- Now spread a tablespoon of cottage cheese onto a pancake and wrap it with an envelope or a small square: as you like.
Wrap all the pancakes in milk in the same way. You can familiarize yourself with the recipe in detail on the “I love to cook” website: by the way, here you will also find other interesting and tasty dishes.