I congratulate everyone on the opening of the barbecue season and give a wonderful recipe for barbecue marinade. Thanks to him, you will get a delicious chicken kebab: after all, as you know, the most important thing in cooking kebab is to properly marinate the meat. Chicken thighs in a soy sauce marinade with seasoning are very juicy, fragrant, soft - literally melt in your mouth. Wanted a kebab? We start to cook.
- 1 kilogram of chicken thighs;
- 1 large onion;
- 1 teaspoon of salt;
- 0.5 teaspoon of basil;
- 2 teaspoons of sweet paprika;
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar;
- 1 tablespoon of acute mustard;
- 150 milliliters of soy sauce.
Delicious chicken kebab. Step by step recipe
- Peel a large onion from the husk, wash it and cut into half rings.
- We put 1 kilogram of meat in a deep bowl (I use chicken thighs: from chicken they are best for barbecue). Add salt, basil, paprika.
- We shift the onion into a bowl with meat, dividing it into feathers. Mix well.
- Cooking marinade. In a separate bowl, mix sugar, mustard (it helps spices better penetrate the meat fibers). Pour in soy sauce. Whisk thoroughly until smooth.
- Pour the marinade into the meat. Mix thoroughly with your hands.
- We cover the bowl with barbecue with cling film and put in the refrigerator for 8 hours (or even better - for a day).
- We will cook meat on skewers, so it will be juicier. If cooking on a wire rack, first heat it and grease it with vegetable oil.
- While the kebab is fried, prepare croutons.
- Put the onion from the marinade into slices of thinly sliced bread and fry on a wire rack. And even tastier: right on the fire, you get croutons with smoke.
A beautiful and rosy kebab of chicken thighs is served with croutons, lots of fresh vegetables and my favorite sauce (my family likes a mixture of mayonnaise and hot ketchup). On the site “Very Delicious” you can find other recipes for unusually tasty barbecue and various marinades.