Indulge your family and cook delicious chicken cutlets for dinner. I cook cutlets with sour cream on weekends and on holidays. Gentle and lush cutlets with semolina fried in a pan will nourish you heartily and will pleasantly surprise you with their taste. The alluring aroma of a juicy minced chicken cutlet just drives the bag. Very tasty and unusual cutlets, which are not ashamed to serve guests.
We bring to your attention a step-by-step recipe on how to quickly and easily cook delicious chicken cutlets with the addition of semolina - everyone who at least once tastes them. Check it out for yourself!
- ground black pepper;
- vegetable oil;
- minced chicken - 1 kilogram;
- two onions;
- sour cream (mayonnaise) - 1 tablespoon;
- one chicken egg;
- semolina - 7-8 tablespoons.
Delicious chicken cutlets. Step by step recipe
- I remember from childhood that my mother very often cooked chicken cutlets and she used only her own minced meat, and did not buy ready-made meat. So now I am preparing my family cutlets from homemade minced meat. As for me: such stuffing and products from it are much tastier
- We peel two onions, wash them and cut them very finely with a knife (I used two medium-sized onions, and so as not to chop the onion with a knife, you can pass it together with minced meat through a meat grinder).
- Tip: many experienced housewives know very well that onions are necessary for minced meat: it gives the meat a flavor and juiciness.
- Sliced onions are sent to the minced chicken, add salt to taste, black ground pepper, break one chicken egg (I have a large homemade egg), pour out semolina, add one tablespoon of sour cream and knead everything well so that the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Tip: you can add mayonnaise instead of sour cream in the mincemeat for cutlets - it also turns out amazingly tasty and unusual.
- Perhaps, at first glance, adding semolina to cutlets will seem strange and unusual, since we are more familiar with adding white bread to the minced meat. But do not worry: the semolina in chicken cutlets is not felt at all, but thanks to it, the cutlets perfectly keep their shape.
- We leave the ready chicken meat for cutlets to stand for 10-15 minutes so that the semolina is well swollen.
- We put a frying pan with vegetable oil on the fire and warm it well.
- Wet hands a little in water, take minced meat and form a patty out of it.
- Tip: cutlets can be formed large or small; round or oval - in general, your imagination has a place to roam.
- We fry the patties in a well-heated pan over medium heat and, as soon as one side of the patty becomes golden, immediately turn them over to the other side and fry until cooked. Ready cutlets are removed from the pan.
- Serve chicken cutlets to the table with a variety of side dishes, light vegetable salads and sauces. Just the other day, for the first time I made a deliciously delicious Pesto sauce and served chicken minced meat patties with this sauce (you can find the Pesto sauce recipe on our website). The husband was delighted!
Rosy chicken cutlets are very tasty, non-greasy, and a golden crust adds a spicy touch to them. The recipe for cutlets with semolina is very simple and will turn out with a bang even for beginners.
Even in the minced meat, you can add, if desired, a little garlic. If you want to cook a small portion of cutlets, then take all the ingredients exactly half as much.
On “I Love Cooking” you will find many more step-by-step recipes for cooking cutlets at home.
Cook with love!