Cottage cheese casserole with apples is cooked no more than 30 minutes, calorie casseroles will be low, only 56 Kcal per 100 grams. How do you like this combination of speed and quality? Let's start cooking.
- 5 apples;
- 200 grams of low fat cottage cheese;
- 100 grams of natural yogurt;
- 1 lime;
- 1 egg
Delicious cottage cheese casserole with apples. Step by step recipe
- Wash apples, peel and cut into slices. Slices of apples sprinkle with lime juice.
- Place the cottage cheese, egg and yogurt in a blender bowl and beat until a homogeneous creamy mass is obtained.
- We put the apples in a baking dish and pour in the curd mass. We send to bake for 20 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees.
Serve cold or hot - equally tasty and healthy. If desired, you can crush with cinnamon, this will transform the taste of the casserole and add a beautiful brown tint. As you can see, the recipe is very simple and quick, the benefits of such a casserole can not be overestimated. Baked apples will enrich the dish with a dose of iron, help to improve the digestive tract. The curd will energize and take care of the beautiful appearance of your hair and nails. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the cottage cheese casserole without flour and pumpkin casserole with cottage cheese.