A healthy and deliciously delicious breakfast for a child is a delicious cottage cheese casserole. Tempting appetizing, tender, moderately sweet casserole cooked in the oven will pleasantly surprise you with its taste. And the amazing aroma of this delicacy is just crazy. Cottage cheese pastries quickly and deliciously fill the house with a cozy aroma. Prepare a cottage cheese casserole with semolina: and you will not regret it.
- kilogram of cottage cheese;
- chicken egg - 4 pieces;
- semolina - 150 grams;
- sugar - 200 grams;
- sour cream - 200 grams;
- butter - 30 grams;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon;
- vanillin to taste;
- icing sugar for decoration.
Very tasty cottage cheese casserole. Step by step recipe
- Cottage cheese for cooking a delicious casserole should be pasty.
- Transfer the cottage cheese into the blender bowl (according to the recipe).
- Tip: for cooking a delicious casserole, it is good to use home-made cottage cheese.
- In the blender bowl, send the cottage cheese to sugar, eggs (it is very good to use fresh homemade eggs), add sour cream (leave a little sour cream to grease the casseroles), salt, vanilla to taste, and beat everything well with a blender until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- Tip: in order for the cottage cheese to be pasty, you can not grind it with a blender, but pass it through a meat grinder or grind it through a sieve.
- Add semolina to the homogeneous curd mass, and mix well.
- Leave the cottage cheese to stand for 20 minutes (during this time the semolina in the cottage cheese should swell well).
- For a delicious home-made cottage cheese casserole, we will use melted butter.
- Melt butter (according to the recipe) in the microwave or in a water bath.
- Lubricate the baking dish with melted butter and sprinkle with breadcrumbs (distribute breadcrumbs evenly along the bottom and walls of the mold).
- We put the finished curd dough into a mold and distribute it evenly.
- Grease the top of the casserole with the remaining sour cream and pour over the remaining melted butter.
- We will bake cottage cheese casserole in a preheated oven. Turn on the oven at a temperature of 180 degrees and leave to warm up.
- We send the casserole to the oven preheated to 180 degrees for 50 minutes.
- Sprinkle the cooked casserole, if desired, with powdered sugar.
A casserole made with this recipe reminds me of a childhood taste. Such a dessert was made before in our kindergarten. It is very tasty if you serve homemade cottage cheese casserole on the table with cherry or raspberry jam. Nobody can refuse such a juicy piece of curd sweetness. Following our step-by-step recipe, baking a casserole at home will not be difficult for you. Cook with "Delicious."