An excellent dinner can be prepared in 40 minutes: you just need to make a delicious fish casserole with sauce. The fish in the casserole is fragrant, with an exquisite taste of lemon, and rice is tender, juicy and not over-dried. The recipe for homemade fish casserole is ideal for those who are looking for an easy way to quickly feed a family a delicious dinner (or lunch). The casserole with tender rice and fish is so delicious that it is eaten to the last bite.
- 500 grams of fresh fish;
- 1.5 tablespoons of lemon juice;
- 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise;
- one teaspoon of salt;
- 300 grams of round rice (this is 1.5 cups);
- 550 milliliters (or 2 cups) of water;
- 30 grams of hard cheese;
- ground black pepper to taste.
Delicious fish casserole under rice. Step by step recipe
- Any fish is suitable for casserole: hake, pollock, pink salmon, red fish. Today I will cook with pink salmon.
- It is better to take fresh, frozen fish beforehand. We wash our fish, clean them, remove the seeds, cut them into portions.
- Put the fish pieces in a bowl, squeeze the juice of half a lemon (1.5 tablespoons), add half a teaspoon of salt and 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise. Pepper to taste and mix well.
- We close the bowl of fish with cling film and put it in the refrigerator for the time that we will cook rice.
- Pour 300 grams of round rice into the pan, pour 2 cups of water, add half a teaspoon of salt.
- We put the pan of rice on the fire, bring to a boil and cook on low heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When the rice is cooked, let it stand for 5-10 minutes.
- Onions are peeled, washed and chopped as finely as possible.
- In the form (I have a size of 19 by 19 centimeters) for baking, lay out pieces of fish.
- Put the chopped onion on the fish, and cooked rice on it.
- We level the rice, grease it with one tablespoon of mayonnaise, level it.
- Add 50 milliliters of water to the mold.
- Sprinkle the grated casserole on a coarse grater with hard cheese.
- We send the pan to the oven, heated to 180 degrees, for 40 minutes.
The most delicate fish casserole with lemon flavor is an excellent dinner that can be cooked quickly enough. Serving pink salmon casserole can be both hot and cold: with a green salad of seasonal vegetables - a great combination. Look at the salad recipe on our website “Delicious.”