Delicious homemade chicken nuggets baked in quinoa breading - this is a new appetizer recipe that will be loved by your family. There is nothing nicer to crunch with useful homemade nuggets during lunch or at lunchtime. Only 15 minutes and a delicious crispy snack on your table, children are happy to take such yummy to school. An interesting fact is that these crispy pieces of chicken got their name due to their similarity to the gold bars found during the Gold Rush in America. That is what gold miners called gold nuggets. Nuggets have gained no less popularity around the world.
- 1 kilogram of chicken;
- 1 teaspoon of salt;
- 3 eggs;
- ½ cup whole grain flour;
- pepper to taste;
- 1 cup quinoa.
Delicious homemade nuggets. Step by step recipe
- Beat eggs with a little water.
- Mix flour, salt and pepper.
- Cut the fillet into large pieces about 5 centimeters.
- Alternately dip the fillet slices first in the flour, then in the egg mixture and finally in quinoa.
- We put the prepared nuggets on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and bake in the oven preheated to 250 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.
Well, in a matter of minutes you have pleased your home with the delicious gold of Alaska. These nuggets are not only tasty, but also healthy. This method of preparation and unusual breading make them a dietary product. Great appetizer, great food option on the road and for a picnic. Favorite treat for children and adults, which is so easy to make at home. "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit!
And be sure to try the cheese nuggets and kfc breaded chicken nuggets.