I propose to cook a simple but very delicious dish - a delicious julienne with meat and mushrooms. The taste of the dish is simply indescribable: delicate meat, fragrant mushrooms fried in sour cream sauce with spices - and all this is covered with a ruddy cheese crust. My family is just delighted with julienne with champignons and chicken: the contents are eaten in a matter of minutes. If you do not know how to surprise the guests, then prepare this delicious snack and serve in portions: your work will be appreciated.
- 200 grams of meat (turkey or chicken breast);
- 300 grams of mushrooms (champignons);
- 3 onions;
- 100 grams of sour cream with a fat content of 20% -25%;
- 1 carrot;
- bay leaf - to taste;
- black or red ground pepper - to taste;
- peppercorns - to taste:
- coriander - to taste;
- salt to taste;
- vegetable oil for frying;
- a small piece of butter (optional);
- 200 grams of hard cheese.
Delicious julienne with meat and mushrooms. Step by step recipe
- For cooking julienne, you must use meat: you can choose it at your discretion, any pulp will do. I always use white meat for this recipe: chicken or turkey.
- Mushrooms, as well as meat, choose to your taste: any kind of mushrooms will do. I really like to cook with mushrooms.
- First, boil the meat. We will prepare all the ingredients for the broth. Put meat in a convenient saucepan, add your favorite spices (coriander, bay leaves, peppercorns, salt) and for taste you can add a small piece of butter. Add one mushroom, a couple of carrot slices, half an onion, cut into two slices. Pour all the products with water, put on a fire and cook until the meat is ready.
- Tip. The broth turns out to be very tasty, fragrant and rich, you can then use it for cooking other dishes: for example, soups.
- While the meat is being cooked, it is necessary to prepare the mushrooms: they must be washed, peeled and cut if necessary. If the mushroom is medium-sized, small, then cut it into three parts.
- You can cut mushrooms in a way convenient for you: if you do not want a large cut, then cut them into small cubes.
- Then prepare the onion: peel it from the skin, rinse and cut into small cubes.
- Next, add a little vegetable oil to the pan and fry the mushrooms to leave all the excess liquid. As soon as excess water comes out, it must be drained from the pan. Mushrooms do not need to fry until cooked, pour them into a convenient bowl.
- Add a little vegetable oil to the pan, pour the chopped onion, sprinkle it with black or red ground pepper and fry until golden.
- Boiled meat must be cut into strips or cubes: do it at your discretion.
- We spread the mushrooms to the golden onion, add salt, stir in two or three minutes and cover with a lid.
- When the mushrooms are half ready, put the chopped meat, add a small piece of butter and cover with a lid.
- After the butter has melted, mix all the ingredients and fry them, stirring occasionally.
- We add sour cream to the fried products, a pinch of grated hard cheese, and mix everything thoroughly. A homogeneous mass must be swept for a couple of minutes on the smallest fire.
- We take the molds and put the julienne in them, not filling them to the end. Put a small piece of butter on top and sprinkle with grated hard cheese.
- Adjust the amount of hard cheese to your liking.
- If you do not have molds, then you can do in a pan.
- Put the molds in a preheated oven and bake until the cheese melts and becomes rosy.
- Tip. When putting the molds in the oven, do not cover them: the cheese should be well browned.
- After the julienne in the molds has cooled slightly, you can cover it and serve.
Delicious julienne with meat and mushrooms is an unusually delicious dish that is easy to cook at home. The dish can be baked in one large form, but can be done in batches, in separate tins or make sand tartlets: in any case, it will be awesomely tasty. You can decorate with herbs (dill, parsley, lettuce) or fresh vegetables. On the site "Very tasty" you can find a lot of original julienne recipes. Bon appetit - and cook with pleasure.