Fried meat is one of those dishes that no one can refuse. Delicious fried meat in Korean is very easy to prepare. Incredibly fragrant, amazingly delicious, divinely appetizing food that will appeal to everyone. Tender Korean-style homemade meat goes well with white rice. A pleasant aroma of juicy meat just drives crazy. Let's see what we need for this.
- brown cane sugar - 35 grams;
- 700-800 grams of beef;
- Shallot - 2 pieces;
- onions - 0.5 pieces;
- garlic - 3-4 cloves;
- ground black pepper - 1 teaspoon;
- soy sauce - 65 grams;
- chili pepper to taste;
- sesame oil - 3 tablespoons;
- ginger - 12-15 grams;
- green onions - 15 grams;
- sesame (fried) - 1 tablespoon.
Delicious Korean-style fried meat. A step-by-step recipe
- To cook delicious Korean-style fried meat, we need fresh beef.
- We cut the beef (according to the recipe) using a knife with straws.
- Put the chopped meat in a deep bowl.
- After you have cut the meat, we’ll start preparing the marinade sauce. For this we need a blender with a bowl.
- Ginger is cut into small pieces and sent to a blender bowl.
- Then we send garlic, shallots, brown cane sugar to ginger and beat everything with a blender into a paste-like mass.
- Tip. To prepare the sauce for delicious fried meat, you can use ordinary white sugar, only it needs to be taken a little less than cane.
- The resulting aromatic sauce is added to the meat.
- Cut the peeled onions in half rings with a knife. Sliced onion sent to the meat.
- Then add a little chopped chili pepper.
- Pour three tablespoons of sesame oil into a container with meat (I use dark sesame oil, it has a more intense aroma).
- Add ground black pepper to taste (approximately 1 teaspoon).
- Pour soy sauce into the meat and mix well (I do it by hand).
- We close the bowl with meat with cling film and leave for 30 minutes (during this time the meat should be well marinated).
- Pour a little vegetable oil into a heated pan and spread the meat.
- We cook delicious Korean-style fried meat over high heat (no need to cover the pan with a lid).
- Once the sauce has evaporated and the meat is ready, add chopped green onions and mix.
- Put the finished fried meat on a plate, sprinkle with green onions, sesame seeds and lay on top a little chili pepper.
Great fried meat in soy sauce is very easy to prepare. Marinade with soy sauce and sesame oil gives juicy meat an unusual aroma and taste. The team of the site “Very tasty” wishes you a pleasant appetite.