Delicious mushroom cutlets can decorate any festive and everyday table. Just imagine: a gentle fried onion, fragrant mushrooms with a crispy crust of breadcrumbs. Feel what flavor? And cooking them is still as simple: you need to chop everything, mix, and fry. Well, of course, there are still small tricks - let me tell you about them in step-by-step preparation.
- mushrooms - 1 kilogram;
- onion - 2 pieces (small heads);
- egg - 4 pieces;
- breadcrumbs - 4 tablespoons;
- refined sunflower oil for frying;
- ground black pepper / salt to taste.
Delicious mushroom cutlets. Step by step recipe
- For this recipe, it is best to use fresh mushrooms (champignons, porcini - I made such patties with chanterelles).
- Wash the mushrooms, chop and boil in salted water until tender.
- Then throw it in a colander, let the water drain (we do not need excess fluid).
- Finely chop the onion, fry in sunflower oil until golden.
- Mix mushrooms with onions, add 2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs, salt, pepper and yolks.
- Beat whites separately. Gently introduce them into the mushroom stuffing, mix.
- Form cutlets from minced meat, roll each in breadcrumbs and fry in a pan with the addition of sunflower oil. Fry on both sides, 4-5 minutes each.
You can serve mushrooms with cheese sauce. Unusual, but tasty! And also, when I was making mushroom cutlets with chanterelles, I added melted cheese crushed on a grater. It turned out very, very gentle. I think the greens will not hurt such cutlets. Experiment, it will be delicious. "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try delicious cabbage cutlets and “Satisfied husband” cabbage cutlets.