I propose to cook a classic dish that has French roots and Russian popularity - a delicious pork escalope. It is tender, soft and very juicy meat, covered with a golden crust. Escalope in batter can be served with a variety of sauces and toppings. The delicious meat will surely appeal to both children and, especially, the strong half of your family. We cook and surprise relatives together.
- pork chop;
- mustard - 1 tablespoon;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- mayonnaise - 3 tablespoons;
- wheat flour - 2-3 tablespoons;
- salt to taste;
- ground black pepper to taste.
Delicious pork escalope. Step by step recipe
- Escalope is made from tenderloin or carbonade. You can use pork or beef meat. Cut into even plates, one centimeter thick, pork chop.
- We cover each piece with plastic wrap and carefully beat off with a kitchen hammer. Polyethylene is needed so that pieces of meat do not fly off the chop.
- Each slice of pork escalope should be well salted and pepper with ground black pepper.
- Top each piece of meat with mustard and top the chops in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate to marinate meat.
- Cooking batter. For it, you need to break two eggs, salt and add three tablespoons of mayonnaise. Add flour and mix thoroughly so that there are no lumps: until a liquid of uniform consistency is formed.
- Tip. If the batter for escalope is very liquid, add a couple more tablespoons of flour. It should be like dough for fritters.
- Dip each piece of meat in batter and fry in a well-heated frying pan on both sides: until golden brown.
- Tip. The pan should be very well heated: otherwise the batter will stick to it and fall off from the pig escalope. In order to check whether the oil has warmed up well, you need to drip half a teaspoon of batter. If bubbles formed around the dough, it hissed and immediately began to change color - that means the pan was heated to the right temperature, and you can begin to fry the escalope in batter.
- Boiled potatoes or rice with vegetables can be used as an accompaniment to pork escalope; it is also served with various sauces: for example, creamy mushroom, tomato or garlic.
- For creamy mushroom sauce, you need to wash and peel the mushrooms: for example, champignons. Finely chop into cubes and fry in a dry pan. When the mushrooms start the juice, it must be drained into a separate bowl. Add the finely chopped onions and a couple of tablespoons of vegetable oil to the mushrooms, when the onions and mushrooms are golden, they need to be salted, seasoned with ground black pepper and pour a glass of cream. The sauce needs to be stewed over low heat and can be served in a sauceboat with pork escalope.
- For tomato sauce, wash, blanch, and then peel the tomatoes. (How to blanch tomatoes properly, you can learn from our site “I love to cook”). Finely chop the vegetables and stew in a saucepan over medium heat. Peel and finely chop the onion, carrots and two garlic cloves separately. Passer the vegetables in vegetable oil until golden brown, then pour the stewed tomatoes, season with red and black pepper, salt. Add chopped basil leaves, a few bay leaves, a little oregano. Stir the sauce and simmer over moderate heat for another 20 minutes. It should become thick, rich and very fragrant.
- To prepare garlic sauce, you need to peel and finely chop five cloves of garlic. Grind half in a mortar with a pestle. Salt a little, add rosemary, dried Provencal or any other herbs that you like. Then add grated ginger and a couple of tablespoons of soy sauce to the herbs and garlic. Mix everything and fill with two tablespoons of hot vegetable oil: the sauce should cool, infuse - and can be served with the dish.
It’s not at all difficult to cook pork escalope, but there are many options for serving this dish: moreover, it is served in different countries. For example, in Germany, escalope is served with fried eggs, in Spain - with tomatoes, but without batter, in France they prepare an escalope with mushrooms and cheese.
How else can you cook delicious meat, find out from our site "I love to cook."