We continue to celebrate Pancake week, for a mother-in-law evening (on Friday) I have a recipe for delicious thin pancakes. I also recommend baking them for those who are preparing for the sister-in-law gatherings (on Saturday): according to tradition, the husband’s sister is invited to the house that day and you need to set up a rich table so as not to face your face. You will not believe it, but with the help of these very delicious tender pancakes, the recipe of which I offer you, you can not only prepare a bunch of goodies, but also arrange the table so that everyone will envy. Are you with me Getting started.
- 500 milliliters of warm milk;
- 4 eggs;
- 2 tablespoons of sugar;
- 60 grams of starch;
- 100 grams of flour;
- a pinch of salt;
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
To decorate pancakes in the form of roses:
- smoked sausage;
- boiled eggs.
The most delicious thin pancakes in milk. Step by step recipe
- In a deep bowl, mix the sifted flour (to enrich it with oxygen), a pinch of salt, 2 tablespoons of sugar, 60 grams of starch (about 3 tablespoons). Starch is needed to thicken, so that the pancakes do not tear, because our dough will be very liquid. And, thanks to him, pancakes are thin, delicate, elastic and delicate.
- Pour warm milk into the mixture with a thin stream, stirring constantly.
- We beat in 2 eggs, pour 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil (I use sunflower) and beat well with a whisk (until the lumps are completely dissolved). The dough should be homogeneous, without lumps. Even if it seems liquid to you, do not add flour. Cook strictly according to the recipe.
- We fry in a well-heated skillet, greasing it before each new pancake with vegetable oil (or butter, or a piece of bacon - as you prefer and as you are used to).
Some tips on how to cook pancakes so that they do not tear during baking or after.
- Strictly make sure that all ingredients are in the correct proportion in the pancake dough.
- After kneading the dough, let it stand for at least 10 minutes to form gluten.
- Pancakes can be torn due to various additives - vanillin or cocoa, for example. It’s not worth the risk - it’s better to add them to the filling.
- Do not use egg powder instead of eggs: it changes the taste of pancakes for the worse.
- As a basis, it is best to take milk and add fermented milk products to it - so the taste of pancakes will only get better. But replacing milk with kvass, mineral water, juices and beer is not the best option, believe me.
- For delicious pancakes, it is not necessary to use only wheat flour, other types are also perfect: corn, oat, buckwheat (by the way, our ancestors gave preference to it).
- An ideal option for baking pancakes and pancakes is a cast-iron frying pan. But not the one that is sold today in stores (it doesn’t look much like cast iron at all), but the one that was inherited from my grandmother. In second place are crepes, in the last are Teflon pans.
Ready-made fishnet pancakes can be served to the table in a very original way - in the form of roses. To do this, fold each pancake four times, cut a small part of the sharp edge (about the way you cut snowflakes), cut the rest of the pancake to make a strip. We put the cut corner on the edge of the resulting strip and begin to collapse (like a bag). Bend the upper edges a little and the rosette is ready. Such roses can be sprinkled with sugar (hoarfrost), made with a middle of chocolate or raisins.
And it can be made of thin pancakes and roses with filling - an unusual beautiful and very tasty dish (an analogue of ordinary pancakes with filling). Lubricate the pancake with mayonnaise (a little), turn the edges to the center. Put tomatoes, eggplant, oranges on one edge (lap) - yes, anything at all, to your taste. Cover with a second half and roll up.
A chic table is ready - roses from thin pancakes with various fillings - this is a miracle of miracles. No one will remain indifferent at the sight of such abundance. Recognition of relatives is provided to you. Do you always want to surprise and delight your family and friends, guests and friends? Join us on the site "I love to cook." And be sure to try the kataef - thin Arabic pancakes, and the recipe for the thinnest pancakes with holes - incredibly tasty!