Tortillas with potatoes and cheese (hichina), cooked on a frying pan, will repeatedly please you with their taste. This recipe is very fond of my family and me. Because making such cakes with potatoes and cheese is very simple, and the products for this recipe are likely to be found in everyone's refrigerator. You can experiment with the filling, it can be different. Today we will prepare tortillas with potatoes and cheese - one of the most delicious toppings. The cakes are so delicious that you need to be careful, you can eat with your fingers!
For the test:
- flour - 3 cups;
- kefir - 1 cup;
- on a teaspoon of soda and salt.
- mashed potatoes;
- cheese - 200 grams;
Scones with potatoes. Step by step recipe
- In a glass of kefir, mix soda, pour into a bowl, add flour and salt, knead the dough and beat it well on the table. This will help us to make the dough more elastic, when rolling it will not break.
- Wrap the dough in cling film and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
- For the filling of boiled potatoes, prepare mashed potatoes, beat the potatoes or grind until smooth. Grate the cheese, finely chop the greens, mix everything.
- Divide the dough into pieces, form a cake from each piece with your hands, lay out the filling. Please note that the fillings should be as much as the dough.
- Pinch the edges of the cake, roll with a rolling pin 5-7 mm thick. Poke in several places with a fork.
- Preheat the pan and fry on each side for 2-5 minutes each cake.
Fold hot cakes with potatoes and cheese or another filling one on one, smearing each with butter. This easy-to-cook and tasty dish will delight both adults and children! We with "Very Delicious" wish you bon appetit! And be sure to try making Norwegian potato cakes and potato cakes in a pan.