Another dietary recipe for poultry cooking is turkey roll with mushrooms. We will spend a little less than an hour on this dish. The main ingredients of the dish are turkey fillet and mushrooms. From the whole variety of mushrooms, I advise you to choose oyster mushrooms, since it is not a problem to buy them, and they are more attractive in nutritional value than champignons. Oyster mushroom is an excellent normalizer of the heart and digestive tract, in addition, it is able to deal with depression and loss of strength. Turkey is an excellent fortifying product - it is always useful to everyone and in any form, well, except for raw, of course.
- 500 grams of turkey;
- 150 grams of low-fat sour cream, can be replaced with yogurt;
- 5 pieces of mushrooms;
- 1 onion;
- 1 bell peppers;
- ½ jars of natural yogurt;
- salt, spices to taste.
Delicious turkey roll with mushrooms. Step by step recipe
- We beat the turkey fillet and marinate for 2 hours in a mixture of sour cream, salt and spices.
- Finely chop the onion, sauté in olive oil, add the sliced mushrooms, season with salt and spices and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Mix the stew with diced pepper and grated cheese.
- Lay the turkey on a baking sheet, put the filling in the center of the beaten filet and roll the meat in a roll. It is advisable to dress the resulting roll with a thread so as not to bake meat and vegetables separately.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and send the roll there to be baked for 30 minutes.
Ready roll is served in warm or cold form. This dish will perfectly fit into assorted meat cuts and will be an excellent component of the lunch ration on weekdays. It is stored for 4 days in the refrigerator. But the truth is, there are doubts that such a yummy will stay in the refrigerator for more than a day. Eat one, two or three, delicious after all. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try chicken rolls and meat rolls on skewers in a sharp unusual sauce.