Let's cook delicious pancakes from zucchini with cottage cheese. This is one of my favorite recipes: it is very simple and original. There is nothing complicated in the preparation of this dish, the ingredients are affordable, and the result is simply amazing. Fritters are incredibly tasty: zucchini gives juiciness, cottage cheese makes them tender, and dill - fragrant. I really like to cook these pancakes: my homework is simply delighted with them.
- 1 large zucchini (600 grams);
- 150 grams of cottage cheese;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- half a glass of flour;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- salt to taste;
- vegetable oil for frying;
- dill to taste.
For the sauce:
- 2 tablespoons of sour cream;
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- dill to taste;
- ground black pepper to taste.
Delicious pancakes from zucchini with cottage cheese. Step by step recipe
- First, prepare the zucchini: it must be washed, cut off the ends and grate on a coarse grater. In a young zucchini, the skin does not need to be cut off.
- Grated raw zucchini must be salted, mixed and left for ten minutes, so that he starts the juice.
- Prepare the cottage cheese: it is necessary to knead it with a spoon or a crush.
- Drive eggs into a convenient bowl and beat them until smooth.
- When the grated zucchini started the juice, it must be drained, and squeeze the zucchini with your palms.
- In a bowl to squeezed squash add cottage cheese, eggs, flour and mix until smooth.
- Chop the garlic with a knife or press. Add chopped garlic to a homogeneous mass.
- Prepare the dill: it needs to be washed, dried and chopped. Add chopped dill to zucchini.
- Zucchini dough must be salted to taste and mixed thoroughly.
- You can add your favorite spices: for example, oregano, black pepper, paprika, parsley, basil. marjoram. You can use one type of spice, or you can create a mix of flavors.
- Using a spoon, form pancakes from squash dough and fry them in a pan with vegetable oil until golden brown.
- Put the fried pancakes on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Prepare the sauce: in a convenient dish mix sour cream, mayonnaise, chopped garlic, dill and black pepper until smooth.
- You can use mayonnaise in-store, or you can make it at home, on your own. On our site “Very Delicious” you can find delicious recipes for homemade mayonnaise.
Very tasty pancakes from zucchini with cottage cheese are ready: they are very mouth-watering and fragrant. You can serve them for breakfast, lunch and dinner: with sour cream or your favorite sauces. On the site "Very tasty" you can find many interesting and original recipes for dishes from zucchini. Bon appetit - and cook with pleasure.