Diet Pancakes are a great breakfast that will energize you all day. And such a breakfast is suitable not only for those on a diet and watching their diet (since oat pancakes are sugar-free), but also for those who just like to eat tasty and sweet food (thanks to the banana, the pancakes are sweet and incredibly fragrant). I found the recipe for making banana pancakes on the YouTube channel and immediately realized that it was just a find. I hasten to share this miracle with you.
- 1.5 cups of oatmeal;
- 1 cup of milk;
- 1 banana
- cinnamon (to taste);
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla sugar;
- If desired, cane sugar or syrup can be added.
- 4-5 pieces of dates;
- 1 tablespoon carob or cocoa;
Banana Diet Pancakes. Step by step recipe
- Grind oat flakes (not instant cooking, but regular hercules) into flour using a blender or coffee grinder (you can use purchased oat flour).
- Add banana to oatmeal (it is better to use a ripe banana, so the taste will be sweeter). Also, if desired, you can add sugar or syrup.
- Pour milk and whip all the ingredients with a blender.
- Add cinnamon and vanilla sugar and beat until smooth. The dough should turn out like liquid sour cream.
- We heat the pan greased with oil (sunflower). We spread the dough and bake pancakes from two sides to a golden color.
- When all the pancakes are ready, put them on top of each other and pour them with chocolate sauce.
How to make chocolate sauce
- Washed and peeled dates put in a blender bowl.
- Add carob or cocoa there (I use cocoa).
- We begin to whisk and add a little water (at our discretion): the less water, the thicker the dough.
Decorating Banana Pancakes
- We cut the banana into rings and spread it around the pancakes.
- Grease or pour the pancakes with chocolate sauce.
- And on top we decorate with pieces of fruit / berries / nuts (bananas, kiwi, raspberries).
- You can lay out pancakes as you like best.
A few tips for making banana diet pancakes.
Tip one. If you like chocolate pancakes, you can add carob or cocoa to the dough.
Tip two. The pan is better to use non-stick, for pancakes. Then we lubricate with oil only before the first batch of pancakes, and then without oil.
Tip three. During the preparation of pancakes, the dough in the bowl will thicken, therefore, as necessary, you need to add milk to the dough.
Diet banana pancakes are similar to pancakes, but are suitable for those who eat proper nutrition. I advise children to prepare such pancakes, as they are sugar free and do not cause diathesis (unless there is an allergy to other components).
On the site “Delicious” you will find many more recipes for baking. And be sure to try diet pancakes with rice flour and rye pancakes.