Please your loved one. Make a great beer snack at home. The dried pork neck is very tender, fragrant, juicy ... mmm ... I think the beautiful half of humanity will not refuse such an appetizer either. True, delicious to lawlessness!
- two kilograms of pork neck;
- 400 grams of salt;
- black pepper peas - 2 teaspoons;
- cloves - 12 pieces;
- six bay leaves;
- spicy powder.
All spices are taken in two grams: green pepper, basil, marjoram, dried garlic, rosemary, ground black pepper.
Dried pork neck. Step by step recipe
- We take three liters of water, add salt, black pepper, peas, cloves, bay leaf and put on fire. Bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes.
- Then remove from heat and cool.
- When the marinade has cooled, peel it of seasonings (you can strain).
- My meat, put in a deep bowl, pour the marinade and put in the refrigerator for 3 days. From time to time we overturn it.
- After three days we get the meat.
- For spicy powder we combine all the spices, which are described above two grams, and mix well.
- Rub the meat with spices, wrap in gauze, put in a pan under the press, close the lid and put in the refrigerator for 7 days. The moisture that is released is removed from the pan.
- After a week, we take it out and envelop it again in a spicy powder, wrap it in gauze and knit our meat well with culinary threads to give it shape. We send in the refrigerator for 4 weeks. But the meat must be under pressure so that the moisture goes away. Periodically change the gauze to a new one.
There is absolutely nothing complicated in making this appetizer. To cook a dried pork neck, you only need your desire. She is very soft and fragrant. A thin piece of such a delicacy will simply melt in your mouth. Cut into thin portions, put on a beautiful flat plate and ready to serve. Your loved ones will be delighted. Enjoy your meal. Only for "I love to cook."