A duck baked in a sleeve is one of the most beloved dishes of our family. Tasty, fragrant domestic duck with tender potatoes will not leave anyone indifferent. You can prepare such a dish for a family dinner as well as for meeting guests. You will spend a little of your time and effort. Today, with “I love to cook,” I want to share a recipe for making duck with potatoes in my sleeve, which I once saw on a video on the Internet.
- duck - 0.5 pieces;
- olive oil - 2 tablespoons;
- salt and seasoning to taste;
- 100 grams of mayonnaise;
- potatoes - 6 pieces.
Duck with potatoes in the sleeve. Step by step recipe
- Combine mayonnaise with spices to taste and grease the duck. Leave to marinate for an hour.
- Potatoes need to be washed and peeled well. Cut into pieces. You can cut into slices, and I cut into rings, I like it more. By the number of potatoes, I also took more than the prescription.
- Add salt and seasoning to the potatoes to taste. I also added a little black pepper powder.
- Pour olive oil into the potatoes and mix well.
- Place the potato in a baking sleeve.
- Then we put the duck, which this time has already been marinated, put on the potatoes. We tie the sleeve on both sides.
- Bake in the oven at a temperature of 180 degrees 1 hour 30 minutes.
So delicious that it’s impossible to stay straight! I serve such a duck with fresh vegetables or vegetable salad. Serving our duck is best done hot, and before serving, you can garnish with a sprig of fresh herbs. Next time, try making a caramel duck with apples and cranberries, or just a duck with apples.
I share this recipe with you on the “I love to cook” portal. I have a lot of interesting things for you.