I want to share a recipe for “I Love Cooking”, how and from which you can make the most delicious dough for dumplings and dumplings. For a very long time I cook dumplings and dumplings based on this test and my relatives are delighted because: tenderness, softness, elasticity - this is exactly what is present in this test. Even a young housewife will knead him with a bang. And most importantly, working with it is elementary simple. Try to cook the dough at least once according to this recipe - and you will never want to cook some other dough again.
I bring to your attention a step-by-step recipe for custard dough.
- sunflower oil - 3 tablespoons;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon;
- wheat flour - 3 cups;
- boiling water - 1 glass;
- chicken egg - 1 piece.
Dough for dumplings and dumplings. Step by step recipe
- Break one chicken egg into a small container (it’s very good to use fresh, home-made egg for making dough on water) and beat it with a fork.
- Add salt (according to the recipe) to the beaten egg and mix well.
- Then pour the sunflower oil into the egg mixture and again mix everything thoroughly until smooth.
- Pre-sifted flour for the test (this step should not be neglected, because many housewives are well aware: the quality and tenderness of baking, any product that you make from the dough, depends on the flour).
- Pour three glasses of sifted flour into a separate container (I have a deep bowl), make a small notch in the center of the flour, pour the beaten egg into it and mix a little with the flour (in the flour hole we mix the flour and the egg a little).
Since we will make choux dough for dumplings and dumplings, you first need to prepare one glass of boiling water (very hot water) and now I will tell you how to knead the dough for dumplings.
- Pour boiling water into a bowl with flour and egg, and knead the dough (I always pour boiling water in a thin stream and at the same time stir the flour mixture a little).
Tip: I initially knead the dough with a spoon, and then turn to the batch with my hands. The dough is malleable and kneads very well. Ready dough for dumplings should not be soft, but at the same time, it should not stick to your hands (you may need a little more or less flour to knead the dough. It all depends on what kind of flour you use).
- From the finished dough we make a ball, cover the dough with a kitchen towel and leave it under the towel to rest for 10 minutes.
- After this time, you can sculpt dumplings and dumplings with any filling from the custard dough.
Dumplings and dumplings prepared on the basis of this test are very tasty and tender. And, as you have already seen, the best dough is obtained from the minimum amount of ingredients. It is very easy to work with such a test: it is flexible and supple. In my family, dumplings with potato filling are famous - it's so delicious that you just lick your fingers. My friend very often cooks dumplings with stewed cabbage.
Well, the delicate, soft, aromatic dumplings with meat filling are incredibly tasty.
On “I love to cook,” you will find many other recipes for making dough at home.