I admit, I love watching video recipes and cooking them, experimenting and trying with the author. And then my next find is a dumpling dough recipe. Previously, I cooked homemade dumplings in a completely different way, but when I tried this dough, I realized that they are ideal homemade dumplings.
- Flour - 600 grams;
- milk - 2/3 cups (take a glass of 250 milliliters);
- water - 1/3 cup;
- sunflower oil - 2 tablespoons;
- Prefabricated minced meat - 400 grams;
- egg - 1 piece;
- onion - 2 pieces;
- salt / pepper to taste.
Step-by-step dumplings dough recipe
- Sift the flour. add a pinch of salt.
- Mix milk with water, and gradually add to the flour.
- In order to make the dough more magnificent, add a couple of bed of sunflower oil.
- Knead soft dough so that it does not stick to your hands.
- In the minced meat, rub the onion on a coarse grater, add the egg, salt, pepper to taste.
- Roll out the dough on a table sprinkled with flour, as thin as possible, and use a glass to cut out the circles.
- Put the minced meat in the middle of the circle, pinch the edges and form a dumpling. The dough is very pliable, stretches well and sculpts.
Such home-made dumplings will not lie on the plate for a long time, rather call all the relatives at the table! This is so delicious! Enjoy your meal! Cook with “Very tasty”, everything is delicious with us!