As soon as a few days remain before Easter, the hostesses the question: how to paint eggs beautifully? This issue is especially worrying for those who have small children living at home, who need to be accustomed to something useful and interesting from childhood. Solid color puppies are too boring and have long been no longer relevant. Since childhood, I love to cook beautiful dishes and decorate them in an original way: after all, every year my grandmother and I made beautiful paints, of which all the guests were delighted. Therefore, today I will share with you “I like to cook” in 7 ways, how to paint eggs in an unusual way. Let's get started?
- dye for eggs;
- cotton buds;
- stationery gum;
- thin tape;
- vegetable oil;
- plastic cup with a lid;
- paper napkins.
We breed dyes for eggs according to the instructions on the package.
- Dip cotton buds in hot wax.
- Put dots on the egg.
In addition to dots, you can apply any other pattern as desired.
- Let the wax cool.
- Dip the egg in the paint.
Please note: the dye should not be hot!
- As soon as the paint dries, remove the wax from the paint.
We will get cute pea eggs that will look nice in a basket next to Easter cakes. This method can be used when cooking with the youngest children, because it is very simple. The main thing is to ensure that the child is not burned with wax.
The second way.
- Wrap the egg with stationery gum as you like.
- Dip in the paint for a while.
- As soon as the paint dries, carefully remove the stationery gum.
Beautiful linear patterns come out that intertwine and look very impressive. One of the easiest ways.
The third way.
- Glue a thin tape on the egg.
If desired, the egg can be either colored or not colored.
- Dip in the paint for half a minute.
- Remove the scotch tape from the dried egg.
The easiest way that does not require much effort. Thanks to adhesive tape, you can also make a variety of patterns.
The fourth way.
- Add the sunflower oil to the dye.
- Dip the egg in the dye for a few seconds.
- Let the egg dry.
This is one of my favorite ways, because thanks to it our egg takes on a fantastic look and I want to look at it for a very long time.
The fifth way.
- To make a tricolor egg, dip on one side in the paint.
- Allow to dry.
- Dip on the other hand in another paint.
- Allow to dry.
It also refers to one of the simplest ways, thanks to which, your color will become bright and very noticeable.
The sixth way.
- Pour rice into a plastic cup.
- Add a couple of drops of dye.
- Stir rice to make it stain, but not too wet.
- Put the egg in the rice.
- Cover and shake.
If you want to add another color, do the same procedure.
The method requires strict adherence to step-by-step instructions, but the result is worth it!
The seventh way.
- Wrap the egg in a paper towel.
- On top of the napkin we apply various colors: combine the colors as you wish.
- Leave the egg for half a minute to soak it with paint.
- Expand the egg and enjoy the result.
It turns out a very attractive pattern and, most importantly, the original. No matter how many eggs you paint in this way, the result will always be different.
That's all. Our girls are ready for Easter. Thanks to these methods, your eggs will become one of the main accents on the festive table and will give a lot of pleasant emotions. And yet - this is a great opportunity to entertain your children and teach them how to decorate eggs beautifully. Try at least one of the ways - and you will not regret the time spent! Paints turn out beautiful, original and unusual. What you need for such a bright holiday as Easter.