A very quick recipe for cucumbers, quick cakes in a pan are obtained directly airy, lush, tender. You don’t notice how one by one you burst. And most importantly, how satisfying they are. The whole family can be fed, and spend a minimum of time and money. We offer you a simple recipe for placinda in a pan. Tasty to disgrace. Be sure to try it!
- flour - 2 glasses;
- a glass of kefir;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon;
- soda - 0.5 teaspoon;
- a few drops of vegetable oil.
- mashed potatoes - 300 grams;
- hard cheese, cottage cheese - 300-400 grams (you can take two or three types of any cheese).
Fast cakes in a pan. Step by step recipe
- Sift flour and mix with salt and soda.
- Make a small depression in the middle of the flour and pour a glass of yogurt there.
- Mix everything until smooth. Then knead the dough with your hands.
- Add some flour if necessary. The dough should turn out soft, but not stick to your hands.
- Wet your hands with vegetable oil and knead the dough again.
- Roll the dough into a sausage and divide into equal parts. You should get 5 parts.
- Moisten your hands again with vegetable oil and roll the tortilla with your hands. You can use a rolling pin, as you prefer.
- Prepared filling (for this we mixed mashed potatoes with cottage cheese or cheese and rolled 5 balls from the resulting mass).
- So, put the prepared filling in the form of balls on the resulting cake.
- Gather the edges of the dough up and pinch. It should be a kind of bag. press down with your palm and form a cake.
- Fry the placinths in a dry pan until cooked.
- Put the hot cakes on a plate, greasing each with butter.
As you have seen, the cakes in the pan are prepared very quickly and simply. We are sure that you will succeed. "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try making a homemade loaf with no eggs and buns for a hamburger with sesame seeds.