A fish and potato casserole will not only satisfy your hunger on weekdays, but also take its rightful place on the festive table. Yes, do not be surprised, such a delicious casserole can be served for the holiday, it is incredibly tasty and festive! We will cook it quickly and in the oven, let's not waste time!
- potatoes - 5-6 pieces;
- 0.5 kilograms of fish;
- a couple of tomatoes;
- onion - 1 piece;
- cheese and cream to taste;
Fish casserole with potatoes. Step by step recipe
- I want to say right away, if you are fasting, you can cook this wonderful casserole without cream and cheese, and lay on the top layer sliced bell peppers.
- Separate the fish from the bones, cut into small pieces.
- Peel and finely chop the potato, chop the peeled onion in half rings.
- Do not rub the cheese on a grater, but cut into strips, like on sandwiches. So you get a fragrant crust, and inside there is a juicy filling.
- Mix salt, pepper with cream, you can add spices for fish to taste.
- Grease the baking dish with butter, put the first layer of potatoes and sprinkle with finely chopped greens.
- Then a layer of fish, and on top tomatoes. We coat all layers with cream. Sprinkle the top layer with cheese. If cream remains, pour them into a mold.
- Heat the oven to 200 ° C and bake a casserole of fish and potatoes for 25-30 minutes.
The Very Delicious team presented to your attention a simple recipe for fish and potato casseroles. Enjoy your meal! And pay attention to cooking liver casseroles and potato casseroles with cheese.