Fish in a potato crust - this dish is very tasty and satisfying. Perfect for decorating any festive table. Try to cook such a fish at home, and it has become my family's favorite dish.
- fish fillet - 1 kilogram;
- potatoes - 4 pieces;
- cheese - 100 g;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- flour - 100 grams .;
- lemon - 1 piece
- salt, pepper - to taste;
- basil to taste
- vegetable oil - for frying.
Fish in a potato crust. Step by step recipe
- First, prepare the fish fillet. Rinse the fillet well and put in a bowl.
- Cut the lemon in half and drizzle the fish with lemon juice with one half of the lemon.
- Salt, pepper to taste. Sprinkle with basil.
- Put the fish in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Potatoes need to be peeled and grated on a coarse grater. Cheese is also three on a grater.
- In a separate cup, mix the potatoes, cheese, and eggs. Mix well.
- In a pan, heat the vegetable oil.
- While our oil is heating we take a piece of fillet and roll in flour. Then we take the potatoes in one hand and with the help of the other hand we form the potato in the form of a fritters, put the fish fillet on top and cover it with another layer of potatoes.
- Gently spread in the pan. Fry under a closed lid. As soon as the crust appears, we turn the fish over and fry also under the closed lid on the other side.
Our fish in a potato crust is ready!
"I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! Ready fish in a potato crust is best served hot. The dish is perfect sauce made of sour cream or mayonnaise. We also offer to draw your attention to the recipe for fried fish. There is no tastier and the recipe for incredibly tasty fish in batter.