Fish cakes - I just adore them and often treat them to my family. My son loves fishcakes even more than the fish itself. And the bones do not need to be selected, and they are so tender that they simply melt in the mouth. These cutlets are not like any other, my most homemade and native recipe! My grandmother taught me - you cook fish cakes, be sure to add this ingredient, and everyone will be delighted. I always follow her advice, and my fish cutlets are the most delicious!
- fillet of any fish - 0.8-1 kilogram;
- egg - 1 piece;
- loaf crumb - 100-150 grams;
- fat - 100 grams;
- potatoes - 1 piece;
- flour - for breading;
- salt, pepper - to taste.
Fish cakes. Step by step recipe
- Cut the fish by separating the fillet from the bone.
- Twist in a meat grinder two times, in order to avoid getting small seeds.
- When you twist a second time, immediately add lard, onion and potatoes.
- While we are doing minced fish, soak the loaf in warm water.
- Add the loaf, egg, salt and pepper to the prepared meat.
- Form cutlets, what shape you like, roll in flour and fry in vegetable oil until a crust forms.
Serve warm, but you know, even when cold, these cutlets are very tasty. Bacon gives a special juiciness to fish cakes, making them so tender that it is simply impossible to come off! "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try cutlets of red fish and mushrooms and the TOP-5 cutlets of pike perch.