Fragrant cod in a crisp - a dish for real ladies. I will explain why. It turns out the fish is very light and fragrant, tender and juicy - it is ideal to serve for dinner with friends. Believe me, they will be delighted with such a full-fledged taste. The fish turns out fabulously delicious! And cooking it is quite easy. Write it down.
- cod fillet - - 2 pieces;
- white bread - 2 slices;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- anchovies - 2 pieces;
- tomatoes (preferably dried) - 100 grams;
- optionally chili peppers;
- hard cheese - 50 grams;
- olive oil - 50 milliliters;
Fragrant cod in a crisp. Step by step recipe
- Salt the fish fillet lightly.
- Take a baking dish and put tarragon on the bottom.
- Beat the bread with anchovies, tomatoes, cheese and garlic in a blender.
- Put the fish on tarragon, top with the mixture and bake in a preheated oven at 200 ° C for no longer than 20 minutes.
Serve cod with mashed potatoes and butter. Well. and if the girls were cooking for dinner, then I recommend serving a fish with this salad. It will be incredibly tasty! "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit!