The most tender, very tasty meat on a skewer is a flavored barbecue cooked in a jar. Unusually tasty, fragrant kebab turns out much softer than at the stake. Appetizing crispy crust of meat, pickled onions and slices of bacon - such a combination will not leave anyone indifferent. A great dish for a festive table and outdoor recreation.
- 1 kilogram of pork (best is neck meat);
- 250 grams of bacon (you can use raw smoked);
- 3 onions;
- half onion;
- 100 milliliters of water;
- salt, black pepper, coriander - to taste;
- you can use any spices for barbecue.
We still need two three-liter cans.
Fragrant kebab in a jar. Step by step recipe
- The pork pulp (the neck is most suitable) is cut into small pieces, sprinkled with onion rings. Mix well.
- Add all the spices to the meat, salt to taste. Pour juice from half a lemon and water.
- Leave to marinate for half an hour.
- Put the pickled meat on wooden skewers, alternating with pieces of bacon and onion rings.
- At the bottom of clean three-liter jars, spread the remaining pickled onion from the meat. We put 4-5 skewers with meat in each jar.
- We close the cans with skewers with foil. Put in a cold oven on a baking sheet. Turn on the fire.
- Important: the jars must be dry so as not to burst.
- When the oven heats up to 180-200 degrees, bake the skewers on skewers for 60-80 minutes. Then we turn off the fire, wait until the banks cool in the oven (we do not open the door).
Marinade is the main component of a delicious barbecue: it is he who gives juiciness and mouth-watering aroma to meat, improves taste. A good marinade is the key to making an excellent kebab. I offer several options for testing: ingredients per kilogram of meat.
- Vegetable: 3 large chopped tomatoes are mixed with pieces of meat. Add the two heads of onions and the straws of one sweet pepper, cut into rings. Seasonings and salt to taste.
- The flesh of one large grapefruit, peeled and films, finely cut. We cut two large onion heads into thin rings. Mix the pieces of meat with the pulp of grapefruit and onion rings, salt and pepper to taste, sprinkle with coriander and herbs. Stir and pickle for one hour.
Skewers on skewers in a jar turned out incredibly tasty, aromatic and tender: meat literally melts in your mouth. We serve it with vegetable salad and pickled onions, not forgetting to put a piece of bread on the serving plates. On the site "I like to cook" you can see other recipes for original meat dishes.