French Chicken Cutlets with Onions and Grated Cheese very tender and juicy. They are easy and quick to cook, since you do not need to use a meat grinder. Fillet with onion is cut into very small cubes, so the taste of chicken meat is felt. And thanks to the egg-cheese mixture, the fillet retains its juiciness when frying. Our whole family likes this appetizing chicken dish, we hope you enjoy it too. Our homemade recipe for cutlets can be used when you need to quickly cook some hearty dish with a side dish of potatoes or cereals, for example, boiled buckwheat. Serve cutlets with sour cream sauce and spicy. Step-by-step cooking of French cutlets with cheese with photo very affordable, so cook with pleasure.
French Chicken Cutlet Ingredients
|Chicken breast||1 PC|
|Hard cheese (grated)||2 tbsp. l|
|Sour cream||2 tbsp. l|
|Flour||2 tbsp. l|
Step-by-step cooking of chicken cutlets in French with photo
- Cut the chicken fillet with a sharp knife into small cubes or stripes.
- Chop green onions, garlic, and dill and parsley.
- Grate cheese on a fine grater.
- Beat the eggs, add sour cream and flour to them.
- Combine the egg mixture with chicken and herbs.
- Add the grated cheese, salt and pepper, mix.
- Heat a frying pan with butter, put the cutlet mass with a tablespoon. Fry on one side for 2 minutes.
- Turn the patties over and fry for another couple of minutes until golden.
- Ready cutlets can be laid out on a paper towel to drain excess fat, and then transferred to a dish.
Chicken cutlets are served hot with pickles or fresh vegetables to side dishes of boiled potatoes or cereals. Enjoy your meal!