Cook fancy chicken cutlets in French along with “I love to cook,” and you won’t lose it. The meat is juicy, soft ... It is impossible to come off, I want more and more. And cooking them is not at all difficult. Let's try!
- chicken fillet - 1 kilogram;
- onion - 2 pieces;
- eggs - 5 pieces;
- mayonnaise - 2 tablespoons;
- flour - 2 tablespoons;
- cooking oil for frying;
- salt, pepper, herbs to taste.
Chicken cutlets in French. Step by step recipe
- Cut the chicken fillet into small cubes, beat eggs into the same place, mix with flour, finely chop the onion, add mayonnaise, salt a little, pepper to taste, you can chop the greens. Mix well.
- Heat the pan with the addition of the right amount of vegetable oil and lay the meat mixture with a spoon, forming a cutlet.
- Fry on both sides until golden.
These cutlets are incredibly tasty. Serve chicken cutlets in French to any side dish or with hot sauce. To get everything right and tasty, be sure to separate the chicken from the bones. If there is meat left, cook chicken meatballs in sour cream sauce. Bon appetit from “I like to cook”!