Potatoes are an indispensable product in our daily lives. Simple, satisfying, tasty and affordable. But with very little effort, you can turn such an everyday everyday product into a luxury dish. French fries will be your favorite meal!
- potatoes - 10 pieces;
- 1 onion;
- mayonnaise - 150 grams;
- hard cheese - 250 grams;
- minced chicken - 500 grams;
- salt, pepper, spices - to taste;
- sunflower oil.
French fries with minced chicken. Step by step recipe
- Peel the potatoes, cut into slices (not very thin). Lubricate the pan with sunflower oil and spread the potatoes. The pieces should be in close contact so that there are no gaps. Salt, pepper and add any mixture of spices, for example Provence herbs.
- Chop the peeled onions and put on top of the potatoes. Add salt, pepper to the minced meat and lay it on the onion. Next is a layer of mayonnaise and grated cheese.
- Send your potatoes to the oven and cook at a temperature of 180 C for 30 minutes.
Juicy French-style potatoes with a ruddy cheese crust will certainly please even the most spoiled gourmet. This dish will go well on your dining table with broccoli salad! "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try cooking potatoes stuffed with meat and a golden potato grandmother.