Fried dumplings under cheese is a dish that is prepared on the grill in a cauldron. In my family this dish is cooked in the warm season, when many guests gather. Mistresses knead the dough, make the filling, make dumplings, and the men make a fire and cook them. And then everyone at the table enjoys the taste of crispy golden dumplings with juicy meat filling in a fragrant cheese sauce.
- pork pulp - 1 kilogram;
- onions — 300-350 grams;
- salt - 1 pinch;
- ground black pepper - 1 pinch;
- wheat flour - 1200 grams;
- chicken eggs - 2 pieces;
- water - 1 cup;
- sunflower oil - 1-1.5 cups.
Fried dumplings with cheese. Step by step recipe
- First, prepare the dough for dumplings. In the middle of the sifted hill of wheat flour we make a small depression.
- We add eggs, salt and water to it. Gently knead the dough until smooth. For dumplings, it should be tight and elastic.
- We cover the dough with a towel and give a "rest".
- We start cooking minced meat. To do this, grind the pork pulp with onions in a meat grinder. The meat for dumplings is not very fatty and not very lean.
- Add salt, pepper and knead thoroughly.
- When the dough and minced meat are ready, we begin to sculpt dumplings.
- Roll out into a thin layer, a thickness of 2-3 mm, the dough.
- Using a glass or glass, squeeze out circles.
- In the middle of each circle, put the meat filling and pinch the edges. We get a little dumpling.
- Then we fasten both sharp tips, giving the dumpling a dumpling shape.
- We will fry dumplings in a cauldron on a barbecue (or on a stove).
- Pour vegetable oil into a cauldron or deep frying pan, heat it to a boil.
- We pour our dumplings into the hot oil and, stirring, bring them to readiness.
- Tip. Stir dumplings during cooking in a cauldron often need to be evenly fried on all sides, but at the same time not burned.
- There is one more tip for making fried dumplings. If you use frozen dumplings, they can be pre-boiled in boiling water, with the addition of salt, onion, bay leaf and celery root, and then fried in a cauldron. The taste is pleasant, but the texture of the dough itself will be a little loose.
- It is also possible when frying dumplings (after they start to golden), add a glass of water to the cauldron and quickly cover. This will allow the dumplings to steam and become "silk".
- Remove the cauldron with dumplings from an open fire and sprinkle them with grated hard cheese. Mix everything and cover: so that the cheese melts and spreads evenly, enveloping each dumpling.
- Baked dumplings become no less tasty and unusual. To do this, first they are boiled. Mix with sauce, which includes diced and fried onions, along with carrots, seasoned with tomato paste. Then I spread the dumplings in the sauce in a greased form, sprinkle with grated cheese on top and bake in the oven for about 15-20 minutes.
- The finished meal is served hot. Top can be crushed with chopped greens. Ketchup is served as a sauce, it can also be served with sour cream and adjika. The proportions you choose yourself.
Dishes like dumplings are in many cuisines of the world. Each nationality has its own peculiarities of cooking this dish and its components, shape and size vary slightly.
- In Japanese yaki gedzah, finely chopped Beijing cabbage and ginger are part of the filling. They are abundantly seasoned with spices and soy sauce.
- To Georgian khinkali, add cilantro to the minced meat.
- And Italian ravioli can generally be cooked with ricotta cheese and salmon. Inhabitants of Central Asia prepare the stuffing for manti or chuchvar from lamb.
All these dishes are mostly boiled in salted water or steamed.
Fried dumplings with cheese is an original and unusual preparation of a traditional Russian dish in an oriental manner. With our “I love to cook” website, you can turn many ordinary dishes into special ones. Or maybe some of them will even become your "crown."