Of course, everyone knows how to fry fish. But I want to offer you a little change in tradition. I promise that you will really like the result, and from the usual fried fish you will get a completely new feeling. Try it, you won’t regret it!
- fish fillet (hake, pollock, etc.);
- pepper and salt to taste;
- cooking oil for frying.
Fried fish. It tastes better. Step by step recipe
- So, cut the fish fillet into slices. Roll in flour, then dip in the egg, whipped with salt and pepper, added to taste. And then - attention! - not in traditional breadcrumbs, but in corn breading.
- For corn breading, take unsweetened cornflakes, mince or grind in a mortar.
- Fry in vegetable oil until cooked on both sides.
It turns out a very tender fried fish in a thin crispy corn breading.
Enjoy your meal! Cook with “Very tasty”, everything is delicious with us! We recommend cooking incredibly tasty fish in batter and fish in a potato crust.