A delicious breakfast, a hearty lunch or a quick dinner - all these are minced meat pancakes. They prepare in haste, and delight everyone who tries them. Unusually juicy, fragrant pancakes made from minced meat with mayonnaise will help you out when guests arrive unexpectedly. Indeed, the meat blank for fritters can be stored in the refrigerator for several days.
- pork meat - 1 kilogram;
- eggs - 5 pieces;
- flour - 4 tablespoons;
- mayonnaise - 100 grams;
- onions - 1 piece;
- ground black pepper - to taste;
- salt - 0.25 teaspoon;
- sunflower oil.
Hash browns. Step by step recipe
- One kilogram of meat (I used pork, but it turns out delicious with chicken, and with any other - choose to your taste), cut into small pieces and spread in a deep bowl.
- Finely chop the onion head and add it to the meat bowl.
- Add salt to the minced meat and pepper to taste.
- After that, we break five eggs, pre-processed, into a bowl of minced meat.
- Next, add 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise and mix the resulting mixture until smooth. Mayonnaise can be replaced with sour cream or a mixture of sour cream and mustard - the pancakes will be slightly different, but also very tasty.
- At the end, add four tablespoons of flour, and mix everything again.
Tip: the mass can be allowed to stand for a while, so that the meat becomes softer and saturated with mayonnaise.
- We heat the pan with vegetable oil, spread the resulting mass with a tablespoon, forming pancakes. Fry on both sides over medium heat: until golden brown.
- We spread the meat pancakes on a plate: you can decorate them with greens.
Fritters are served with any homemade sauce - sour cream, garlic, tomato. You can see recipes for making sauces on our site “I like to cook”. Even in cold form, meat pancakes are very tasty, so you can take them with you to work or give your child to school. Enjoy your meal.