For all lovers of fast and very tasty meat dishes: I propose to cook awesome chicken meatballs in a creamy sauce. Incredibly delicate creamy sauce gives tender chicken meat softness and juiciness. Each piece just melts in your mouth. I really like to cook them for dinner: I am sure that absolutely everyone will be delighted - all that’s left is to choose a side dish. Try to cook according to a proven and such a simple recipe: and you too will succeed.
- chicken breast - 500 grams;
- onions - 2 medium pieces;
- carrots - 1 medium piece;
- fatty cream 33-35% - 50 grams (in minced meat);
- fatty cream 33-35% - 400 grams (you need enough to cover meatballs almost completely);
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon (or to your taste);
- pepper - two pinches;
- oregano - one teaspoon (take to taste)
Awesome chicken meatballs in a creamy sauce. Step by step recipe
- The first thing we must do is prepare the chicken fillet. To do this, we wash it under running water, wipe it with paper towels and cut it into medium pieces. We must also peel onions and carrots.
- Now we make stuffing from prepared products. To do this, use the existing kitchen equipment: a meat grinder or a food processor. We skip the meat and vegetables cut into four parts, add spices (to our taste) and two tablespoons of fat cream. Mix everything thoroughly.
- Tip. It is best to mix with your hand and not with a spoon or spatula. So you do not just mix well, but rather mix thoroughly. You can easily add those you like in addition to the offered spices, and you think that they are great for our delicate chicken meatballs.
- The forcemeat should be slightly sticky, uniform and tender in consistency.
- Now we take a form in which we will form and lay meatballs. Select the volume of the form and the height of the sides yourself. The main thing is that the meatballs all fit.
- When all the meatballs are formed, fill them with cream. Pour enough to cover them completely. Sprinkle a little salt, pepper and oregano on top.
- Place in an oven preheated to 180 degrees, for about 20 minutes. But if the size of your meatballs is not average, but larger - put on 30-35 minutes.
- When you see that a golden crust has appeared, and the sauce has completely tightened the meatballs with a beautiful film - then everything is ready.
Serve insanely aromatic and delicious chicken meatballs in a creamy sauce with cereal garnish, mashed potatoes or any other side dish of your choice. They are very juicy and incredibly mouth-watering. I am sure you will like this simple and quick recipe. There are many more delicious recipes on the Very Delicious website: you will find what and how to cook from chicken, and most importantly, everything is very simple and affordable. Enjoy your meal!