My relatives are just delighted when they see on the table the awesome fried chevapchichi sausages in bacon. What is chevapchichi? Serbian minced sausages: incredibly fragrant and delicate. And the taste can not be expressed in words! Cooking chevapchichi does not require any special skills and efforts. Juicy grilled sausages in bacon will pleasantly surprise you with their taste. Chevapchichi very appetizing look on the table and cause the desire to definitely try them. Let's cook!
- minced meat (assorted) - 500 grams;
- ground pepper mixture to taste;
- onions - 1 piece;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- sliced bacon - 200 grams.
Funky fried chevapchi sausages in bacon. Step by step recipe
- We clear one onion for chevapchichi from the husk, wash it well and chop it coarsely.
- Three garlic cloves are also peeled and washed.
- Stuffing again pass through a meat grinder with onions and garlic.
- We beat off the prepared meat several times so that the Serbian sausages keep their shape well, since the meat does not contain binding products.
- We transfer minced meat for chevapchichi into a bowl, add spices, salt to taste and carefully knead everything.
- Chevapchi sausages are conveniently made using a plastic bottle.
- Cut the bottom of the bottle, put the stuffing into the bottle and pass it through the neck. We form sausages 8-10 centimeters long.
- The resulting sausages are wrapped in strips of bacon along the oblique.
- Tip: Chevapchichi can be frozen and fried at a convenient time.
- We will cook awesome sausages in a pan.
- Pour vegetable oil into the pan and send to the stove.
- We spread the chevapchichi in bacon in a pan and fry sausages on all sides (I cook on low heat so that the chevapchichi are well-fried).
- Tip: it is very tasty if chevapchichi to grill on charcoal or on the grill.
Tempting appetizing grilled sausages are very well served with fresh vegetables. As you have already seen, such a dish is prepared very simply. And following our step-by-step recipe, awesome chevapchichi turn out super, even for beginners in cooking. “Very tasty” wishes you a pleasant appetite and a good time with friends and relatives.